The 2022 NCAA Women’s conference tournaments have begun, and final Field of 68 is becoming clearer.
The victor from each tournament earns an automatic bid to the Madness (there are 10 already), while the remaining teams are chosen through a selection process. The entire bracket will be set on March 13.
Here's who has punched a ticket –
- Ohio Valley, Belmont (the field)
- ACC, NC State +900 to win it all (bet $100 to win $900)
- Atlantic 10, UMass (the field)
- Big Ten, Iowa +4000 to win it all (bet $100 to win $4000)
- Big South, Longwood (the field),1st NCAA tournament bid
- Pac-12, Stanford +600 to win it all (bet $100 to win $600)
- SEC, Kentucky +8000 to win it all (bet $100 to win $8000)
- Southern, Mercer (the field)
- Big East, UConn +480 (bet $100 to win $480)
- Sun Belt, Texas-Arlington (the field)
(Odds derived from FanDuel)
With many conference crowns yet to be earned, we’re giving you the full picture, including the bubble teams who need to pull off big wins to get in.
- Mountain West Championship: 10 p.m. ET, CBSSN
- American Athletic Championship: 9 p.m. ET, ESPNU
- Atlantic Sun Championship: 3 p.m. ET, ESPN+
- Big West Championship: 8 p.m. ET, ESPN+
- Conference USA Championship: 6 p.m. ET, CBSSN
- Ivy League Championship: 5 p.m. ET, ESPNews
- MAAC Championship: 11 a.m. ET, ESPNews and ESPN+
- MAC Championship: 11 a.m. ET, CBSSN
- MEAC Championship: 3:30 p.m. ET, ESPN+
- SWAC Championship: 2:30 p.m. ET, ESPN+
- Team to watch: No. 1 Jackson State
- WAC Championship: 5 p.m. ET
- Big 12 Championship: 2 p.m. ET, ESPN2
- Bubble team to watch: Missouri
- CAA Championship: 1 p.m. ET
- Missouri Valley Championship: 2 p.m. ET, ESPNU
- Bubble team to watch: Missouri St.
- Northeast Championship: 12 p.m. ET, ESPNU
- Patriot League Championship: 12 p.m. ET, CBS Sports Network
- Southland Championship: 2 p.m. ET, CBSSN
All eyes are on the battle for the Big 12 crown. In its 12th consecutive season as the No. 1 seed, Baylor seems like a strong candidate to win the honor, but Iowa State, Texas and Oklahoma will be tough outs.