The updated women’s college basketball rankings are out, and while South Carolina still holds the top spot unanimously, there was A LOT of shuffling within the top-10.
After knocking off Indiana, NC State now owns second-place (previously tied with UConn), while the Huskies dropped to No. 3. Elsewhere, the Hoosiers fell from No. 6 to No. 10 and Tennessee was welcomed in at No. 9.
Here’s what else you missed this week in college hoops!
- No. 2 NC State over No. 6 Indiana, 66-58
- No. 10 Louisville over No. 12 Michigan, 70-48
- No. 15 Texas over No. 17 Texas A&M, 76-60
- No. 2 UConn over No. 24 Notre Dame, 73-54
- UT Arlington over No. 13 South Florida, 61-56
- LSU over No. 14 Iowa State, 69-60
- Duke over No. 9 Iowa, 79-64 (coach Kara Lawson’s first victory over a top-25 team)
- UC Davis over No. 18 Oregon, 64-57
- Syracuse over No. 18 Ohio State, 97-91
- Princeton over No. 22 Florida Gulf Coast, 58-55
- South Carolina’s Aliyah Boston shot a perfect 13-of-13 from the field for 29 points and 14 rebounds in just 21 minutes in a win against NC A&T – sheesh!
- UConn’s No. 1 recruit Azzi Fudd inked a deal with Stephen Curry’s brand SC30
- Syracuse’s Teisha Hyman almost quadruple-doubled. Seriously!? She scored 27 points with 15 assists, 11 steals and eight rebounds against Central Connecticut State
- Candace Parker opened up about her experience with USA Basketball and her and Geno Auriemma’s dislike for each other
Here are the rankings:
- South Carolina
- NC State
- Iowa State
- South Florida
- Texas A&M
- Ohio State
- Notre Dame
- Oregon State