LeBron James doesn’t usually have time off in May and it seems like he’s handling it like any of us would: by tweeting. He prompted his mere 51.3 million followers to participate in a little questions and answers session, and over a couple of hours, some fun stuff was revealed.Here’s everything from most to least surprising.
1. Luka Doncic is his favorite NBA player right nowRecruiting is a 12-month job after all.
2. His all-time dunk contest contestants would be himself, Vince Carter, Zach LaVine and Dominique WilkinsGuess what those other three guys did when asked to compete.
3. He prefers Nintendo 64 to Gamecube Nostalgia is a helluva drug.
4. His favorite book is The AlchemistOk?
5. If he had to choose a teammate to play against Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen, it’d be between Kobe Bryant, Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving.Yes, the LeBron and Kyrie friendship is back and here to stay.
6. His favorite ice cream flavor is cookies and creamThere’s nothing wrong with this take tbh. It’s a good choice.
7. His favorite non-basketball player is Ken Griffey Jr.Another strong take!
8. He thinks he’d beat Tom Brady in a hockey shootoutI’d agree.
9. His toughest moment was losing to the Mavs in the 2011 FinalsWe all saw it. That took a whole 3-1 lead to erase from the forefront of our minds.
10. He likes cake better than pieAnother agreeable take. A strong night for The King.
11. He wants to go to AustraliaSame.
13. He still plans to play until Bronny makes the NBAWe’ve got at least two more years of LeBron.