Is there any Sunday better than Selection Sunday? Sorry, NFL fans, we’re past your Super Bowl.
Before the committee makes their at-large selections on March 16 at 6 p.m. ET (CBS), 32 teams will punch their ticket by winning their conference’s title.
The 68-team bracket for the men’s madness so far includes Sister Jean!! (Loyola Chicago) and Longwood for its first NCAA appearance in program history (the women also accomplished the same feat!!)
Here’s who’s punched their ticket–
- Big South, Longwood +50000 to win it all (bet $100 to win $50000)
- Missouri Valley, Loyola Chicago +15000 to win it all (bet $100 to win $15000)
- Ohio Valley, Murray State +15000 to win it all
- Southern, Chattanooga +50000 to win it all
- Sun Belt, Georgia State +50000 to win it all
- CAA, Delaware +50000 to win it all
- Horizon, Wright State +50000 to win it all
- Northeast, Bryant +50000 to win it all
- Summit, South Dakota State +50000 to win it all
- WCC, Gonzaga +380 to win it all (bet $100 to win $380)
- Patriot, Colgate +50000 to win it all
With many conference crowns yet to be claimed, we’re giving you the full picture, including the bubble teams who miiight need to pull off the upset to sneak in.
- America East Championship: 11 a.m. ET, ESPN2
- MEAC Championship: 1 p.m. ET, ESPN2
- MAAC Championship: 4 p.m. ET, ESPNU
- Big 12 Championship: 6 p.m. ET, ESPN
- Mountain West Championship: 6 p.m. ET, CBS
- SWAC Championship: 6 p.m. ET, ESPNU
- Big East Championship: 6:30 p.m. ET, FOX
- MAC Championship: 7:30 p.m. ET, ESPN2
- Big Sky Championship: 8 p.m. ET, ESPNU
- ACC Championship: 8:30 p.m. ET, ESPN
- Conference USA Championship: 8:30 p.m. ET, CBSSN
- Pac-12 Championship: 9 p.m. ET, FOX
- Southland Championship: 9:30 p.m. ET, ESPN2
- WAC Championship: 10 p.m. ET
- Big West Championship: 11:30 p.m. ET, ESPN2
Keep an eye on the bubble watch! SMU (-158, bet $158 to win $100, to make the tournament) snuck past Cincinnati and Tulane for quality conference wins in the final week of the regular season. Dropping either game could’ve been catastrophic for their resume. An AAC conference tourney title is ideal, but if the Mustangs can snag a quality win over Memphis in the semifinals, that might just put them over the edge.