In a move that delighted NFL drama junkies, Odell Beckham Jr. came right out and said what we are ALL thinking: the regular season is for schmucks.
Specifically, he said “I've played football a long time. "I'm not saying I couldn't step in and play regular season, but I don't see the point."
Regardless of how much of that statement is true, it got me thinking of another colorful character with a slew of confusing quotes – Dennis Reynolds from It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia.
So why don’t we play a little game of "Who Said It?" Warning: It gets more difficult the deeper you go.
(Answers are all at the bottom, good luck).
1. Who decided they were homies with COVID?
“Not in an arrogant way, I don't think COVID can get to me. I don't think it's going to enter this body. I don't want no parts of it, it dont want no parts of me. It's a mutual respect.”
2. Who is the Golden God?
“I’m the golden god of this place! I reign supreme!”
3. Who is joining cancer’s PR team?
“Yes I’m cancer to a place that’s ok with losing.”
4. Who is rocking that perfect Uber rating?
“I am a five star man!”
5. Who is scaling mountains?
“I’m the King of the mountain top!”
6. Who……has beef with water?
“I dont like water”
7. Who is leaps and bounds ahead of the competition?
“I have the stride of a gazelle. A beautiful, beautiful gazelle person. My body is achieving a perfect symmetry right now.”
8. Who is rocking some sweet facial hair?
“I never, ever thought I would be able to grow a beard like I have now. I think it's gonna be here for a little minute. Fear the beard, hopefully.”
9. Who is on fire?
“My fire has been lit and the world continues to fuel it.”
10. Who really needs to *Taylor Swift voice* shake it off?
"I get these weird divine feelings. They’re, like, so strong I can’t shake them."
11. Who is not just A winner, but THE winner?
“I’m not gonna take no for an answer, I just refuse to do that because I’m a winner.”
1. OBJ 2. Dennis 3. OBJ 4. Dennis 5. Dennis 6. OBJ 7. Dennis 8. OBJ 9. OBJ 10. OBJ 11. Dennis